Current Tenants

Now that you are in your Broad Court house, we want to make your life as easy and comfortable as possible.

When you collected your keys you will have been given a property handbook, this includes some general information to consider at the start, during and at the end of your tenancy. In case you have temporarily misplaced this handbook, we provide it here Download Property Handbook.

Maintenance Requests 

If you have a general maintenance request or query at your property, please contact us during office hours on 0121 414 1617 or alternatively email your request/ query to

In Case of Emergency

Smell Gas?

  1. Immediately turn off the gas supply to your property at the meter. All tenants should know where the meter is and have access to this room (often the downstairs bedroom) at all times
  2. Report the problem to us and we will arrange an engineer to call as soon as possible

If you believe the leak is not on your property, or you are unable to turn off the supply for any reason, please call National Gas Emergencies on 0800 111 999. They will visit and make safe by turning off the supply, but will not carry out any repairs.


Lost Power?

Check your electricity fuse board to see if one of the circuit breakers has tripped. Usually, you will be able to reset the breaker without any problems by simply flicking it across to the original "on" position. Circuit breakers tripping can be caused by a light bulb failing, which will need replacing, or by a faulty appliance (e.g. kettle or hairdryer) - try unplugging all appliances and then resetting the circuit breaker /s. If this does not remedy the problem please report the details to us.


Locked Out?

If you lock yourself of your house or bedroom outside office hours please phone 07772 781 210 and a contractor will call to let you in please note there will be a £25 (including VAT) charge for this call out before 10:00 pm, rising to £50 (including VAT) after 10:00 pm and at weekends and bank holidays. You may need to leave a message on the answering machine if the contractor is on another call.


Big Leak?

  1. Turn the supply off at the stopcock (make sure everyone knows where it is - usually just under the kitchen sink)
  2. Report the problem to us

If the leak is outside your property, please call Severn Trent Water on 0800 783 4444.


Other urgent problems

We have an emergency contractor who can be contacted at any time if you have an urgent maintenance issue that cannot wait until the next working day. Before you call them, make sure that there are no details of other maintenance contracts you landlord might have (e.g. British Gas cover) as you may be charged for callouts the landlord doesn't deem necessary! These details will have been given to you at the start of your tenancy along with the Property Handbook.

For an urgent issue please phone 07772 781 210

(This number may ring through to the messaging service. If so, please leave a message and this will be picked up and dealt with accordingly)